Monday, April 25, 2016

The Force -Chapter 6- Risking It

   -Chapter 6-




Risking It






   
   Yes. All he said was yes, and walked away. I was really confused, but I decided not to bother him, I think he was already mad at me. I just went on with my die everything felt the same now. As days went on all I did was train, train, and train. I wish they would give us a time off, I missed my parents, I did think I’d miss them so much and their nagging. Now that there actually gone I feel really bad.

   I couldn’t take it anymore I had to see them, I was going to make a special request to my head sergeant. If he said no I don’t even know what I would have done, so saying that he did say yes, but I would have to sneak past the gate which was guarded by patrol. He told me if I were to get in trouble I would get kicked out of the training camp, but I personally think it was worth the risk to see my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment